What is Thrive by Five Detroit?
Thrive by Five Detroit is a collaborative between Development Centers, Focus: HOPE, American Indian Health and Family Services, The Order of the Fishermen Ministries, and Starfish Family Services to offer an innovative model of Head Start and Early Head Start to families in Detroit. Starfish operates as the lead agency and fiduciary.
Thrive by Five Detroit is a free service (must be income eligible) for children ages birth to 5 years old and pregnant women
All Detroit Zip-codes
Thrive By Five Detroit includes:
- Full and half-day preschool classes
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Individual learning plans for your child
- Quality curriculum
- Medical and dental check ups
- Mental health services
- Parenting classes
- Prenatal services for pregnant women
- Social service referrals and support
- Fatherhood support designed to strengthen the bond between a child and father or adult male role-model
- Family literacy programs
- Family crisis intervention services
Call Us Today to Learn More: 844. 849. KIDS (5437) or visit: thrivebyfivedetroit.org.