Starfish Family Services offers unpaid, 9-month internships to current Master’s Degree level students interested in therapist positions.
We invest in YOU
At Starfish, interns are paired with a team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of focus. You can count on a team that is committed and fully invested in YOU. We have created an environment where interns are encouraged to pursue unlimited personal development, with hopes of transitioning into a rewarding and lasting career with us.
Benefits of interning at Starfish
- Nationally recognized reflective supervisors and trainers
- Paid licensure supervision
- Sign-on bonus eligible if offered a full-time position once internship concludes
- Reimbursement for licensure fee
- License preparation courses for social work candidates