- Our goal? To raise at least $6,247 today!
- Why? It costs $892.43 for one complete STEM kit for one Starfish classroom.
- Let’s do the math: 7 infant/toddler classrooms x $892.43 = $6,247
What’s a STEM kit? Why is it important?
STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and math.
STEM kits include 13 interactive toys and tools that make learning FUN.
- School readiness: Starfish kids develop problem-solving skills and curiosity
- Encourages them to: search like an explorer, be an investigator, think like a scientist
What Can You Do?
- Take an UNselfie (a picture of you and why you support Starfish Giving Tuesday). Post it proudly on social media.
- Send your UNselfie to 5 friends and ask them to donate. If you share with 5 people and they each donate $10 that means one classroom will have a $50 math & science book collection! Eureka!