Calling all job seekers!
We’re holding our Clinical Services Career Fair on Friday, March 31, 2017 from 1:00pm-4:00pm at our Michigan Avenue location (26429 Michigan Ave., Inkster MI 48141)!
We’re currently seeking full-time and on-call positions for Intake Therapists, Home-Based Therapists, Home-Based Services Technician, Infant Mental Health Therapists, and Supports Coordinator!
Why should you join the Starfish team? We provide a continuum of care that includes prevention, early intervention, and behavioral health services to individuals and families in our community with social-emotional, behavioral, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, and co-occurring substance abuse issues. Starfish employees enjoy:
- Flexible schedules
- Added time with your clients and families
- Lower caseloads
- More interaction with your community
- Numerous opportunities for training/certification (i.e., Evidence-Based Practices)
- Career advancement opportunities
- In-house supervision for clinical licensure
- Opportunities to attend and present at local, national, and international conferences
In addition, full-time Starfish staff can take advantage of great benefits such as health insurance, paid holidays, and even pet insurance! See the entire list of our benefits here.
Interviews for our available positions will be conducted on-site! Bring several copies of your resume and references to be considered.