Calling all job seekers! We’re holding an Early Childhood Education Career Fair on Friday, March 10, 2017 from 1:00pm-4:00pm at our Hiveley location (30000 Hiveley, Inkster MI 48141)!
We’re currently seeking full-time and part-time positions for Assistant Teachers, Teachers, Infant/Toddler Teachers, and GSRP Teacher Floats!
Why should you join the Starfish team? Our passion is early childhood education and development. We strive every day to prepare young children for a successful start to school. Our programs and services uniquely recognize and respect the important role of parents and other caregivers in the long-term success of children. Here are a few m0re reasons why you should join our team:
- Curriculum coaches to help expand your lesson plans
- Disability assistants on site to help students with special needs
- Monthly trainings and professional development
- Mental health support
- Great opportunities for advancement
- We have a continuum of education from birth to five
- Reflective and constructive supervision
- Pay increases based on merit
- Our Starfish team members are leaders in the Early Childhood field, making Starfish Family Services a great place to start your career!
In addition, full-time Starfish staff can take advantage of great benefits such as health insurance, paid holidays, and even pet insurance! See the entire list of our benefits here.
Interviews for our available positions will be conducted on-site! Bring several copies of your resume and references to be considered.